Free solar-powered WiFi hotspots
The European Union is boosting public WiFi access by offering vouchers worth € 15.000. With this voucher municipalities can set up WiFi hotspots in public spaces. Think of parks, beaches, campsites, city squares and other public areas where public WiFi would be a welcome addition.
FlexSol now offers a complete WiFi hotspot package deal for municipalities with this voucher
This exclusive package deal includes Soluxio Connect solar poles with access points, indoor access points, PoE+ switch and router. The Soluxio is a multi-purpose solar system. To explain, with the Soluxio Connect you can power different networking devices, by using the integrated PoE+ or by using direct power. For example, take a look at the Soluxio Connect in Germany or the Soluxio Connect in Finland.
Make sure to register and apply for your € 15.000 voucher in the WiFi4EU portal. After receiving the WiFi4EU voucher, municipalities have 18 months to ensure the installation of the WiFi hotspots. So what to do?
- Contact us for this fully subsidized WiFi package deal, exclusively offered by FlexSol
- Together we arrange the installation details and sign the contract
- FlexSol takes care of the installation and submits the installation report
- You approve the submitted installation report
- You’re done! Public WiFi is now operating successfully